Hectic schedules, parties, sleepless nights, a lot of preparations, rush shopping and many more. Are you ready for this Christmas? you should be because this is the merriest season of all, but we also need to be careful of free radicals and stress, so today I'll be sharing to you five tips on how you can stay strong and healthy despite the holiday stress.
01. Drink a lot of fluids, you should keep yourselves hydrated. Our body is composed of about 60% of body fluids and every system of our body depends on water. So water is important for healthy glowing skin, hair and nails, as well as controlling body temperature, heart rate and blood pressure.
02. Take care of your skin, remember cleanliness is next to Godliness, so eating healthy and nutritious foods like fruits and vegetables can help us maintain, sustain and clean our body inside and out.
03. Exercise daily to be able to maintain physically fit, even during our hectic schedules we need to discipline ourselves to give time for exercising especially on this season, as we all know Christmas entails party and everything will boils down to foods, especially dessert and fatty foods. Burning that fats away will be a great help.
04. Don't forget to take your multivitamin with iron, there's a tendency that we will not be able to sleep well, because of a lot of preparations, I know you can relate, so many things to do but the time is really fast so you end up having sleepless nights. Taking Multivitamin with Iron is a must because iron has an important role in producing red blood cells that carries oxygen from your lungs to transport it throughout the body. If you don't have enough iron, your body can't make enough healthy oxygen-carrying red blood cells.
05. Lastly boost your immunity by taking vitamin C. It serves as your body shield while nourishing your body, taking multivitamin with Iron together with Vitamin C is a great combo as well, because Vitamin C can help the absorption of iron in your stomach. Vitamin C is also one of our great defense from free radicals and one of the trusted Vitamin C which is Alkaline based is sodium ascorbate FERN-C, this is an immune system booster and a potent anti-oxidant because it can be easily absorbed by the body and stays longer for about 12 to 14 hours and non irritant to stomach, so it performs its best and absorbed by the body by 95%, compared to ascorbic acid which has an acidic nature only 25% will be absorbed due to its acidic nature which can also irritate your stomach to know more about Fern C and to stay updated follow their Facebook, Instagram and twitter account.
Stay healthy and strong this season!!!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas everyone, share the love!!!!!!!!
We will triumph with the help of God who will trample own all our foes.(Psalm 108:14)