- Breathable coverage
- Instantly fairer and brighter
- suitable for sensitive skin
- Long lasting fresh matte look
- Impeccably perfected finish and ultra sensational velvet soft touch.
- Sebum absorbent for a 12 hour fresh matte wear
Price: P300.00 and available on leading stores.
The packaging is super nice, I love the color and its glossy box, especially the elegant packaging of the product itself.
I got the shade G2, it looks a little bit dark, but it does a pretty good job on my skin, as you will see on my before and after picture.
It's super travel friendly and it's packaging is made of plastic but it's sturdy and cute. This contains 7g.
As you can see here it does contains 2 divisions, it has a circular sponge at the back of the product.
And the mirror is located at the back of the foundation itself, Hmmmmmm!!!!!!!!
Showing to you my before and after picture, just a little bit background, I only used powder for the sake of this review, no kilay and blush and the rest of the makeup, just pure pressed powder. So I hope you're able to noticed my before picture, I have discoloration surrounding my eye area and the product did a pretty good job on it's coverage. It did cover the discolorations on my face and it's effect is super matte indeed,
What I like:
- It gives a good coverage, as what I have mention it covers my under eye discoloration.
- It has a matte coverage as per product claim.
- It did cover my sneaking pores, hahahaha!!!!!!!
- The product was able to control my oily T zone for a maximum of 8 hours.
- It's comfortable to wear.
- It did not irritate my sensitive skin.
What I don't like:
- So far the only thing that bothers me is the mirror, I love that there's a mirror, but its hard for me to apply the powder and flip the compartment again just to get products on the other side. it's a little bit hassle flipping over, when applying and at the same time checking yourself on the mirror.
I hope you may find this helpful. Thank you and Godbless.
We will triumph with the help of God who will trample own all our foes.(Psalm 108:14)