Hello to all! I'm here again to share with you my latest gig, for the past few weeks I'm a little bit busy with something and I will be posting it here soon, but as of now I'm so excited to share with you "The simple bridal make up" that I did last Sept. 02, 2015. My friend ask me if I can do her make up in her wedding day, so I said yes to it, because it's an opportunity to practice my skills. So here's a quick look.
So as a preparation, after cleaning her face, I applied moisturizer as usual, hydrate your skin always before applying any make up, let it set for 3-5 minutes.
1. Primer (loreal)
2. Atti BB cream
3. Atomy Mineral Compact Powder
4. Brow(Nichido) all time favorite! (I really wanted to try the etude brow pencil but sad to say, I ordered online and Sept. 2 came but still no show! huh!, so I have to use the Nichido in brown but it turns out very nice.
6. Eye Liner (on this make up I use the FS pen eyeliner which I bought for P199.00) Which I really like because its very easy to apply, it's waterproof and it doesn't smudge.
7. Mascara from Maybelline you can check my review here.
8. As you can see I placed a false eye lashes because my friend don't have much lashes, so instead of just applying mascara I layered her lashes with false eyelashes ( brand name was apple I think I bought it for P125.00).
9. Bronzer for the jaw line, below the cheek bone, forehead and don't forget the nose line. "wink"
10. Blush on , from Ellana Minerals.
11. Lip liner and lipstick.
Oh by the way I forgot to mention I did apply cream highlighter and I used sponge(which I bought for P164.00) as an applicator, I bought it from Fanbo, so far it's good to use, and it does what it says, I never thought fanbo has this sponge blender but they do, you can check on Fanbo displays. It's very cute, The one that I have is pink! girly huh! seriously it's very cute.
So that's it for now, if you have suggestions, questions, please feel free to comment below.
Have a happy day! Godbless
We will triumph with the help of God who will trample own all our foes.(Psalm 108:14)